(b) “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website
(c) “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
(d) “Third Parties” refer to any Website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website. Maintaining your trust is our top priority, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
a. We protect your personal information and will only provide it to third parties:
(1) with your consent;
(2) where it is necessary to carry out your instructions;
(3) as reasonably necessary in order to provide our features and functionality to you;
(4) when we reasonably believe it is required by law, subpoena or other legal process; or
(5) as necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Website, our Members and the public.
“Cookies” are small files situated on Your electronic device’s disk storage that assists Us in providing customised services. A cookie helps us analyse your preferences by, for example, recording the number of times you have used the Website, and help us in tailoring our services to suit your interests. Further, there are certain features of the Website that are available only through the use of a “cookie”. These “cookies” may be used whether You register on the Website or not. However, a “cookie” does not give Us access to your device.
(1) welcome and engagement communications - informing you about how to best use our Services, new features, updates, etc.;
We use information and content that you and other Members provide to us to conduct research and development for the improvement of our Services in order to provide you and other Members and Visitors with a better, more intuitive experience and drive membership growth and engagement on our Services. We also customize your experience and the experiences of others on our Services.
(1) comply with a legal requirement or process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
(3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties;
(4) respond to Member service inquiries; or
You can search for aftermarket and/or replacement car products and the Sellers providing the same as listed on the Website.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information, profile information, or information about your activities as a member when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process, whether in India or other jurisdictions, or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to
(1) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies;
(2) enforce the User Agreement, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, or protect the security or integrity of our Service; or
(3) exercise or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, personnel, or others. We attempt to notify Members about legal demands for their personal information when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. In light of our principles, we may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but do not commit to challenge every demand.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing and development). These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to the Company not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
We may transfer your information and process it outside your country of residence, wherever the Company, its affiliates and service providers operate.
a. Rights to Access, Correct, or Delete Your Information, and Closing Your Account: You have a right to
(1) access, modify, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by the Company regarding your profile,
(2) change or remove your personal content that is private, and
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us against any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website, or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.